Irvine, California

Our school raised a large sum of money to have a new playground installed and Sun Country Systems Inc of Santa Clarita CA was hired to sell, install our new playground equipment. Mr. Hollinger took our money, installed an illegal playground and surface. In fact, Sun Country Systems swapped and installed a Chinese playground instead of the US made product. Additionally, the installation crew was unprofessional and were caught smoking on our campus. Just a real mess.

We encourage people seeking playground and synthetic turf sales & installation to avoid Sun Country Systems & Ameriturf the other company operating under CA state contractor license # 948957

www.suncountrysystems.com is not to be trusted.

Our school is located in the valley of Los Angeles and is where Sun Country is located.

If you are located in Southern California, simply do not contact these people for any playground service or sales...

Had an Experience with Sun Country Systems?

Comments

This review is wrong and should be disregarded by all.Sun Country Systems is an amazing company and has always performed honestly.

I would highly recommend Sun Country Systems.

Helen k.

I am a former client of sun country systems they recently installed a playground for me in the valley of losangeles and they were fast, efficient and even saved me money. I highly reccomend this company.

USA made not China

The school ordered US made playground, not bait-and-switch Chinese playground equipment. Paying a bill for something not ordered makes no sense.

We can see how this school is letting consumers know not to use Sun Country Systems scam artists.

SLANDER AND LIBEL

This is Sun Country Systems - this customer did not and would not pay her bill a Mechanic's lien was filed against her property for breach of contract. She also filed this with the BBB who has already closed its file.